Hire / Bookings
BOOK AND PAY NOW VIA OUR SECURE ONLINE PORTAL.
Bookings are essential for our studios, meeting rooms, workshop/office and event spaces.
Bookings are a minimum of 2 hours for Level 6; 4 hours in Level 1 Sydney Startup Hub.
Use the links on this page to book and pay. See Conditions of Use.
For The Studio residents and members, access to these spaces is included in your membership (as per T&C's and related membership).
Spaces are available for external booking as "dry hire". Please contact us if you require a quote for production staff, camera and sound crew, directors, producers, project managers or event staff: email@example.com, or (+61) 0481 304 088.
Conditions of use
- People booking our spaces can access Wi-Fi and free tea, coffee and water for the duration of their booking.
- All bookings/hires can be made and paid via this secure bookings page.
- Please note, a booking is not confirmed unless payment has been made.
- All bookings are for a minimum of 2 hours for level 6; 4 hours in Level 1.
- Prices quoted are during business hours, 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Bookings outside of these hours, on weekends and public holidays incur a 15% loading.
- Where payment is due, this MUST be made at least 7 business days BEFORE the booking commences.
- Where bookings are cancelled outside of 5 business days of a booking commencing, a full refund (minus processing fee) or a credit will be provided.
- Where bookings are cancelled within 5 business days of the booking commencement time, payments will be refunded minus a 50% cancellation fee.
- Where bookings are cancelled within 24 hours of the booking commencement time, payments will be forfeited.
- The organisation is not liable to the Hirer for any loss suffered by the Hirer arising out of the Hirer’s use of the facility. The Hirer releases the organisation from any claim made against the organisation arising out of, in connection with or caused by the Hirer’s use of the facility.
- The Hirer indemnifies the organisation from and against all claims, demands, actions, costs and expenses arising out of, in connection with or caused by the Hirer’s use of the facility.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking at any point based on its own discretionary assessment of the booking application.
- All usage is bound by The Studio's Terms and Conditions where applicable.
- All users are expected to agree to The Studio's Code of Conduct.
- For further information on terms and conditions, please see HERE .