- • Daytime Events – 9am – 5pm. Bump in for event organisers can commence from 8:30 if requested on this form. Bump must be completed prior to 5pm.
- • Evening events – 5pm – 9pm. Events must be completed by 9pm with all guests departed. We will allow 30 minutes for clean up and take down of the space.
- • Cancellation Policy - Events can be cancelled at any stage of the process, but a cancellation fee of 50% will apply 14 days out from the event and 100% 3 days out from the event.
- • Room Set-up/pack- down - All event rooms come as empty spaces, and you are required to set up and pack down the spaces, using the furniture provided by SSH. Tables, chairs, high stools (limited), whiteboards (limited) are available for your use.
- • Staffing - You are required to manage your event. Reception staff are on site to provide AV support, and answer general room-related questions, only.
- • Additional AV - If you require additional AV equipment (live streaming, videography, additional microphones) we recommend that you get in touch with Draftworks, who are our preferred AV suppliers for Level 1. Details below;
- o Website: https://www.draftworks.com.au/ | Phone: 02 8542 7832| Email: email@example.com
- o If an external AV company is bought in, we require you to send through their current copy their public liability, products liability and professional indemnity insurances. They will also need to be inducted to level 1 prior to any work commencing.